Thanks to social media “scientist,” Dan Zarrella, we now know how we can get more likes, comments, and shares on Facebook. His latest infographic is based on collected data on more than 1.3 million posts published on the top 10,000 Facebook pages. And here’s what he discovered:
- Between photos, text, video, and links, photos perform best for likes and sharing.
- Text outperforms the others for comments.
- Very short or longer posts have a higher like percentage.
- Longer posts get more shares.
- When you use words such as “I” or “me,” you’ll get more likes.
- Very negative posts get more comments than positive ones.
- Posting content later in the day gets more likes and shares. (In your same time zone, I imagine.)
- Posting on the weekend gets more likes.
Does any of this data surprise you?
Why not share this?
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.