10 Reasons I Love Marketing
Published February 14, 2017 | By Elaine Fogel
It’s Valentine’s Day!
What a perfect opportunity to express why I love marketing. Read my 10 reasons and then please add your own!
Are you ready?
- 💕 Marketing empowers my creativity. I love tapping into right-brain ideas and developing visuals and messaging that express my views or fulfill clients’ objectives.
- 💕 Marketing gives my passion flight, allowing me to marry my idealistic and realistic ideas.
- 💕 Marketing offers me a yin-yang profession, intertwining creativity with science.
- 💕 Marketing is forever evolving, encouraging me to learn new concepts, channels, and technology.
- 💕 Marketing professionals are cool people. I have befriended many colleagues over the years.
- 💕 Marketing has many specialty areas associated with it. You can specialize in one or more, depending on your expertise, talents, and desires.
- 💕 Marketing is an essential contributor to successful businesses and nonprofit organizations.
- 💕 Marketing connects to almost every internal department: human resources, customer experience, sales, business development (fund development for charities), and product/service support.
- 💕 Marketing does not require a formal education in order to practice it. You can learn as much or as little as you like and implement what you learn almost immediately.
- 💕 Marketing can serve altruistic objectives as much as profit-making goals.
Your turn! What will you add?